As with most things, the range of quality in the Teardrop Banner market is large. Some of the features that distinguish our Flying Banner/Teardrop Banners as the best are:
- Double Stitching on all seams
- Quick Connect device for easy mounting and dismounting
- True Tapered top poles that are guaranteed.
- UV treatment for sleeve and fabric.
- Heavy Duty Canvas carry bag with padded pocket for stake
- All mounting options have ball bearing spindles that allow the banner to rotate freely.
- Metal rings at pole ends to prevent poles splitting
- Pole internal to sleeve keeping skin taught and reduce ‘flapping’
- High flex fibre glass rods that are guaranteed
Expand a Sign pioneered the True Double Sided concept. With a Single Sided banner we print on one side and a mirror image can be seen on the reverse side. This is something some manufacturers call ‘double sided’.With True Double sided printing we print on two specially treated pieces of fabric. The treatment makes the fabric opaque hence the designs on each side will not show through or interfere with each other. As a result you can even have different designs on each side.True Double Sided is available for the Flying Banners or Tear Drop Banners, Wing Banners and Feather Banners.
3. Why aren’t there prices for your banners, signs, gazebos and other indoor and outdoor advertising products on the web site?
As with most printing scenarios there are several factors that will influence the price of our products. These include; quantity, print type, mounting options etc. In order to provide accurate quotes and make sure you are not paying for something you don’t need we prefer to get as much information as possible by asking the right questions.