Eco friendly products for NZ
We’re proud to be doing our best for the environment, through using best practises and continuously improving the way we do things. Where possible we always choose to use eco friendly products, for NZ’s future.
Not only are we conscious of our responsibilities in NZ, we also support our parent companies’ Uzwelo initiative which minimises our impact on the environment, provides local skills development and contributes towards conservation in South Africa.
Greenguard Gold Certified
This is a non-negotiable requirement for many of our customers and we are proud to uphold these standards.
Our pledge to be environmentally friendly
- Expandasign endeavours to be environmentally responsible: whether it’s our manufacturing processes, our marketing materials or our recycling initiatives.
- We have strict processes in place to govern recycling of our wastepaper and fabric.
- We use recyclable polyester. Once recycled it can be used to make plastic, concrete and clothing, increasing landfill life and reducing toxic incinerator emissions.
- All our inks are water based and non-toxic.
- Our fibreglass and aluminium hardware is extremely durable and can be reused when you need to update your graphics.
- We have significantly reduced our own printed paper advertising, doing more via online downloads and digital versions of our product flyers and brochures.
- Above all, we build our products to last, unlike so many inferior products available today.