See your brand, and which way the wind’s blowing
A wind sock is a conical shaped tube of fabric open on both ends, which attaches to a pole with a steel ring.
The fabric tube can be branded with your eye catching logo, design or marketing message. Windsocks are mounted on the top of a pole and swivel 360 degrees to show the direction of the wind.
Wind sock supplier
Wind socks from Expandasign combine high quality, usefulness and brand building visibility. They’re ideal for public and private access areas where wind direction is of importance. The shape is unique enough that it will stand out from the rest of the pack.
Imagine your brand permanently on display on farms and orchards across NZ…
Or flying proudly at a surf or Iron Man competition…
Wind sock benefits
- HIGH QUALITY – exclusive treated fabrics
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – advanced fabric printing technology and top quality inks give brilliant colours and graphics
- OUTDOOR USE – UV resistant
- DURABLE – strong, lightweight fabric minimises whiplash damage which can be the cause of deterioration
- LONG LASTING – washable and colourfast
- DUAL PURPOSE – guages wind direction / speed and offers effective branding
- Size – 2.1m wide x 0.5m high
- Fabric – Lightweight
- Outdoor use
- Steel ring mechanism with steel mount and stake
- Steel mount attaches to pole and allows the products to swivel 360 degrees
- Can be reskinned – use your existing hardware and just change the fabric skin
Got a question?
Want a quote?
What they say…
Our signs are AMAZING!!! THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!